Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy CodeWe wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, Code for the protection of personal data, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data; according to the law, the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The undersigned informs that for the establishment and / or execution of the reports is or will come into possession of personal data; therefore pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, provides the following information:
1. the data provided will be processed in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent obligations deriving from them, as well as for an effective management of the relationships; in particular for:
a. legal obligations, connected to civil, fiscal and accounting rules;
b. administrative management of the relationship;
c. administrative management of the relationship;
d. fullfillment of contractual obligations;
e. archives management;
2. The processing and storage of data will be carried out with the help of computer and / or paper means and tools, according to the procedures to guarantee its integrity, security and confidentiality; The processing and storage of data will be carried out with the help of computer and/or paper means and tools, according to the procedures to guarantee its integrity, security and confidentiality;
3. the provision of data is mandatory for the fullfillment of legal and / or contractual obligations; any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution of the contract / the non-continuation of the relationship; the consequences of not providing data that are not due to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed from time to time by the writer;
4. without prejudice to the communications made in implementation of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to third parties who perform specific tasks on behalf of the writer;
5. the owner of the data is: Marco Santoro, with headquarters in Via Sant’Agostino 40 - 90013 Cefalù (Pa) - PIVA: 06281030822 - Sicily, Italy.
6. the person responsible for the treatment is Mr. Marco Santoro;
7. the data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
8. at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003, by written request.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fullfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.